menu
categories

Blogmas 2017//Music and Melodies

Sunday 3 December 2017
So this is the first time I've ever done a blogmas. In fact, I've only decided to do it right now and I have no idea what I've got my self but here I am!
Sow what my plan for blogmas?
Well, I'm gonna be writing a blog post every day for 24 days
*looks up to the sky* God help us.
And I'll be blogging about all thins Christmas, I don't know what, But believe me it's gonna be Christmas orientated.
OK so here we go


Three Christmas albums I'm listening to.

Ok, so I love listening to the same Christmas songs every year, I mean its tradition.But this year, I'm giving other artists ago.Not I didn't say songs, I said artists. I still like all my carols and songs but I'm also ready to listen to other versions



First up is Pentatonix-a Pentatonix Christmas

Oh, my days. There the first song on this album, Oh Come All Yea Faithful,
it really took me places. As an African, I appreciated the composition. It was so beautiful.
Pentatonix has three Christmas albums you should check them out as well.


Favourite song on the album: Oh come, all ye faithful







Leslie Odom Jr

 This artists voice sounds like a hot cup of chocolate on a cold wintery day. It kind of soothes your soul and helps you forget whats happening around you.Every time I listen to it, I imagine me in ten years by the fireplace with a hot cup of hot chocolate.It is truly a beautiful album that has all your absolute fav songs but with a jazzy twist.
Favourite song on the album: My Favourite things















Sia- Everyday is Christmas


So I am actually in love with Sia so no doubt that I am biased about her Christmas. I love the fact that it strays from the traditional covers that most artists do for their Christmas albums. It has a lot of original songs that make you wanna jump up and dance along to it. It brings a fresh scent to the constant stuff that we are hearing

My Favourite song on the album: Candy Cane Lane

What is your favourite Christmas Album or song?
Love Rose xx
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs