menu
categories

5 Things Thursday// Uni Food Cupboard

Thursday 16 March 2017

So, I’ve spent six months at Uni and I’d like to say that I’ve pretty much mastered the art of surviving the uni kitchen. Not going to lie, my mums cooking will always be the best in the word and mine will never compare. But there will come a time where you’ll realise that living off pizza and ramen noodles is not the way to go.
So here are five food cupboards under £5 to help you through Uni
  • Spicy Seasoning.





     This is a life saver. When I first started my culinary adventure. I realised how dull my food was because the only “Seasoning” I had brought with me was Salt and trust me, It wasn’t fun to eat, So when I got home, I raided my spice cupboard and brought this seasoning back to uni and I’ve never looked back.
  • Coconut oil. 




Ok. Coconut oil is basically the elixir of life. It can be used for cooking and for skin care and for hair care







  • Coffee- You need to stay awake for those Monday morning lectures


  • Green tea
    I dunno, I always feel like I’m being healthy when I drink green tea. Apparently it's great for flushing out toxins?? I need to fact check this.
  • Cheese sauce Granules
    Saving the best for last. This is probably the best thing ever invented next to pizza, sliced bread, and toothbrushes. Honestly. I am in love. Buying cheese is expensive. Buy too much and you end up wasting, buy too little and you would have to buy increasingly each week. In comes Cheese sauce granules. This is great for mac and cheese and other cheesy sauce foods

What is a must have in your food cupboard? 
newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs