menu
categories

Past resolutions// 2018

Monday 7 January 2019
About a year ago, I made some resolutions that I wanted to finish by 2018

My first resolution of 2018 was to learn a new language.



So this started out well but I started treating it like my regular work and my enthusiasm just dwindled down.
I plan to restart my french lessons this year and hopefully put them to a test this summer!

The second resolution was photography.



After the lessons finished, it was hard to get the motivation to go out and practice. Sometimes I get spells of wanting to pursue photography. I'm not sure if my photography has improved at all but I did get better at the technical side of it.

Work out.

Looooooool.

Ok, this one was by far my worst resolution. I honestly hate, HATE working out but this was to be expected. I do live further out from uni so that's 30 mins of speed walking every morning so I guess that is something.


 What I learned about myself in 2018  was that I keep at my goals as long as I am held accountable by teachers or deadlines. Moving forward in 2019, I need to learn how to hold my self up and hold myself accountable. To have independence and self-discipline.
Overall, I achieved most of my goals for 2018. Ok fair play, I only had three and I tried two of them and gave up both of them very quickly but I hope it gets better next year.


newer older Home

Rose Cocoa Blogs